Thursday, September 3, 2009

Facial products to die for!

Hello!
So I figured I would base this particular blog posts on some thoughts...
First off, Since the contest- I have aquired 263 Subscribers. I started the contest with 224. Thats 39 subscribers more!! Im not quite sure How to feel because I really didnt think I would even get past 20 subscribers...ever! I am hoping I get a lot of contest entries, but Contests leave me super paranoid and Im always afraid I wont get any...until the day before- then, BAM, thats usually when they come in. We shall see!
Secondly and lastly- I wanted to post two things that I am absolutely obsessed with right now. Both are from "origins". I had mentioned them in a video for August favorites ,But, Ill have to re do it since its super loud and Im not sure how to edit the sound! Ive tried everything!!
Anyways, the two products work amazingly. The first one is is called Modern Friction and it works wonders on eliminating dead skin cells on your face! Its sticky with less defined crystals to scratch the skin! The wonders of this are because of the stickiness- it helps pull off the dead skin and the gentle crystals are barely noticeable when applying over the face. The moment you wash it off, it feels amazingly soft. It cost roughly 20 dollars but worth it :) The other product is a charcoal facial mask called, Clear Improvement. It strips down the oily-ness in your pores and detoxifies it as well. I use this every night after removing my makeup. I leave it on for about 10 minutes,then take my facial brush and massage it off. Afterwards, comes the moisterizer! this cost me 18 dollars I think? Anyways, both 2 facial products i cannot get enough of. So if you can save up the dollars, definitely try one, or both!!

If you have any recommendations youd like to share feel free to comment! and have a great day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment